22 January 2004

0 comments
 
"Back" Thursday January 22 2004

Shortly there will be lovely pictures here from my trip to Cincinnati. There will be pictures of Amy & Daniel, new friends Cat & Ryan, the St. Elizabeth's with conference goers, and the warmth of friends at Sunday Night Tea. You'll have to excuse the awful printed-on dates, which are wrong, that ended up scaring my photos because I am apparently technologically inept.

Today I'll be spending much of my day off working with Zach Bailey and Kim Nixon on some recordings for her album which is wrapping up here soon. She writes such good songs and does so very fast.

A verse, a prayer to lift up:
"Let justice roll down like waters, and righteousness like an everflowing stream." (Amos 5:24)

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff