22 December 2004

December 22, 2004

0 comments
 
At the beginning of the month I played my first solo show in a while at The Mill in Lititz, PA. They have a great sounding in-tune upright piano there which I used for "The Villain" and a new song called "It's Alright" which I worked out for piano in the days prior to the gig on Luke's less than in-tune piano at the house. In the around an hour long only acoustic set I played a few other first-time songs: "You Are Bright" and "Sunday's Big Parade". Was a very nice time. Looking forward to doing more of these shows soon.

Drinking a lot of tea the past few weeks. A tea charged with scent and flavor from Bija called "cold stop" has been the favorite the last seven days since I have been less than well physically. Feeling a lot better yesterday and today though. It's nice to be able to sing along to songs in the car again and look silly to my fellow drivers.
Speaking of cars... My hood is banged up a bit and the driver's side light is out due to a traffic collision. Anyone know what happens if snow gets under the hood? Let's hope we don't find out the hard way.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff