26 June 2005

0 comments
 
Sunday June 26, 2005

Today I am listening to Public Radio much as I rest having strained a muscle in my back. Thankfully it's feeling much better than this morning. Earlier, I sat in the sun writing about distractions (possible and certain) in my life and what proper place they may have if any. Now inside, my laundry is half done and I stumbled upon this lovely segment online about Dorothy Day, Walker Percy, Thomas Merton, and Flannery O'Connor. It's called "Faith Fired By Literature". Here is the link:
http://speakingoffaith.publicradio.org/programs/faithfiredbylit/index.shtml

It is calming and beautiful in it's necessity and order to fold laundry and with it to sing, especially on a Sunday, of the marvelousness of the life that our God has gifted us.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff