11 May 2006

0 comments
 
This weekend I will be my first set with the James Chester Band. I will be playing bass with them at Calvary Church in Souderton, PA on Saturday night. I haven't had the chance to play with, my longtime friend and former bandmate (TLM), Adam Ryan (drums) since Jason and Krista Wendle's wedding a few years back. And finally Aaron Gotwalt and I will combine musical sounds. More as it happens.

Married life is still quite grand, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Working at Rhubarb's on Columbia Ave in Lancaster is very satisfying and I love my coworkers.

Megan and I have only watched a few movies over the past two monthes and I would recommend two to almost anyone: JUNE BUG and GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK . We also watched MATCH POINT late this past Saturday night. Certainly the best Woody Allen movie in years but honestly it didn't really seem like a Woody Allen movie at all. I thought it was very well done but certainly a chilling toward the end and a bit creepy. And long? Maybe, yes. Necessary to gain some sort of insight in life? Not likely. But Scarlett Johansson
IS amazing.

Johanna Espamer's album is really turning into something wonderful. Though in all honesty, the arrangments were wonderful almost from the first practice. You can't go wrong with those songs and voice like that together. Nathan Horst and Gary Shelton have done a great job producing.

Update complete for now.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff