22 March 2009

IMG Worship Songs: March 22 2009 (+ video)

1 comments
 

We had a great morning at Inner Metro Green, though we dearly missed some friends who have been on our journey for a long time.

Here are the songs from this morning's service at IMG. Jonathan Sigmon joined me making his debut on electric guitar while Keith Slesser, on half of our usual worship musicians, delivered a great talk about the book of Job. Sigmon wrote a really pretty accompaning part for a newly finished song "Lord Christ" which boosted my confidence in the tune a bit. Thanks Siggy!

PSALM 13 (HOW LONG O LORD) - Brian Doerksen
/ Steve & Karen Mitchinson / Daphne Rademaker
INVITACION FOUNTAIN - Michael J. Pritzl
THE LORD IS GRACIOUS AND COMPASSIONATE - Graham Ord
Communion: LORD CHRIST - Chris Flinchbaugh




Here is a video (courtesy of metrogreentv.com) of part of our Sunday service which contains the new song. Yeah, I forgot the note at the beginning of each chorus but otherwise I think it set well for the Eucharist. Unfortunately technology captured neither his preface to communion here nor his great sermon. I guess we'll just have to use primitive brain power.

1 comment:

Sigs said...

I was honored to play with the late, great Chris Flinchbaugh. ha! I'll see you tonight bro.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff