21 March 2010

Fun with iPad, Flash, and The Flash

1 comments
 

If you didn't already know: Apple is releasing the iPad in April, comic book companies have been struggling (generally and) to standardize a format for digital comics, Adobe Flash is not supported by the iPad or iPhone, and The Flash (DC Comics charecter) doesn't get enough respect but is my favorite. [FoxTrot]

This, featuring the 1990 CBS television's The Flash, is also funny:


You can find it in the comment section here. Though I almost always hate the use of flash in photography, I would welcome The Flash in any of my photos. 

1 comment:

Jonathan Sigmon said...

Haha! That's funny. Loved the comic. You're a nerd and I love you for that.

Fellow dork,

Siggy

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff