28 August 2010

THE 24 TYPES OF LIBERTARIAN AND THE PARODIES

0 comments
 

Cartoon by Barry Deutsch
Stereotypes? Sure. But don't we all slip into the stereotype of our assumed political stance now and then? It seems to me that most people, regardless political label, likely fit somewhere in here at least a little bit... Oh wait a minute, here are some more fits to spread the parody around a bit. 



Parodies of the parody. Authors unknown.

Can we see even a bit of ourselves in ANY of these or are we so far gone that we can't learn a bit from the way other side? If nothing else we all can ask ourselves "How can I better articulate my views so they can't be reduced to simplistic stupidity?" and "If I can't, are they views I really hold?" Have fun.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff